(includes the salary cost of the staff in charge of projects)
TOTAL: 1.143.214 €
Detailes expense assignment
TOTAL: 1.137.912 €
According to legal obligations, the Foundation yearly presents its accounts to the Protectorate of the Department of Justice of Generalitat de Catalunya local government.
The Foundation is audited every year by FORWARD ECONOMICS S.L.P. This auditing firm certifies that our annual accounts accurately describe in all significant aspects the true situation of the Foundation's equity and finances.
Social balance is not available in this language, sorry. You may choose to access them in catalan or spanish.
Newsletter and summary
Non-profit organization registered in the Foundation Registry of the Generalitat de Catalunya autonomous government under number 448.
- Fiscal register NIF G-58644865.
- Date of constitution: February 23, 1989.
- Declared to be of charitable and welfare interest (July 28, 1989).
- Entered in the Registry for Social Entities, Services and Establishments under number S06103, section Private Entities for Social Initiatives under number E03936.
- Registered in the Census of Volunteering Entities in Catalonia under number 001418.
- Registered in the Census of Youth Entities, Directorate General for Youth, under number 3062.
- Entered in the Registry for Groups of Interest. Justice Department. Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Cooperation agreement with General Directorate of Civic and Community Action, Welfare and Family Department, Generalitat de Catalunya autonomous government, for the development of our volunteering program.
- Cooperation agreement with Fundació de Gestió Sanitària (Healthcare Management Foundation) de l'Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau and Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau Foundation.
- Cooperation agreement with Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
- Cooperation agreement with Institut Català de Salut (Catalan Health Institute), University Hospital Vall d'Hebron).
- Cooperation agreement with Institut Català de Salut (Catalan Health Institute), Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol.
- Cooperation agreement for specific teaching collaboration with Healthcare Management Foundation, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
- Cooperation agreement for specific help to training in Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
- Cooperation agreement for specific help to training in Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, University Hospital Vall d'Hebron.