(includes the salary cost of the staff in charge of projects)
TOTAL: 1.007.794,46 €
TOTAL: 999.941,06 €
According to legal obligations, the Foundation yearly presents its accounts to the Protectorate of the Department of Justice of Generalitat de Catalunya local government.
The Foundation is audited every year by FORWARD ECONOMICS S.L.P. This auditing firm certifies that our annual accounts accurately describe in all significant aspects the true situation of the Foundation's equity and finances.
This channel is exclusively intended to the report collection on misconducts at any of the Fundació d'Oncologia Infantil Enriqueta Villavecchia activities. For consultations, comments or any other subjects, please use the contact form.
This channel is available for any person linked to the Foundation: cared families, volunteer team families, donors, staff, companies, suppliers, partners, etc.
The misconduct can be reported anonymously, though it is recommended to provide contact data in order to be able to perform a correct follow-up.
To submit a report, the following information should be provided:
- Relationship with the Enriqueta Villavecchia Foundation.
- Date of the reported action.
- Description of the reported action
- People involved in the action.
All reports received through this channel will be duly analysed and processed following the Report Channel Policy.
Non-profit organization registered in the Foundation Registry of the Generalitat de Catalunya autonomous government under number 448.
- Fiscal register NIF G-58644865.
- Date of constitution: February 23, 1989.
- Declared to be of charitable and welfare interest (July 28, 1989).
- Entered in the Registry for Social Entities, Services and Establishments under number S06103, section Private Entities for Social Initiatives under number E03936.
- Registered in the Census of Volunteering Entities in Catalonia under number 001418.
- Registered in the Census of Youth Entities, Directorate General for Youth, under number 3062.
- Entered in the Registry for Groups of Interest. Justice Department. Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Cooperation agreement with General Directorate of Civic and Community Action, Welfare and Family Department, Generalitat de Catalunya autonomous government, for the development of our volunteering program.
- Cooperation agreement with Fundació de Gestió Sanitària (Healthcare Management Foundation) de l'Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau and Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau Foundation.
- Cooperation agreement with Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
- Cooperation agreement with Institut Català de Salut (Catalan Health Institute), University Hospital Vall d'Hebron).
- Cooperation agreement with Institut Català de Salut (Catalan Health Institute), Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol.
- Cooperation agreement for specific teaching collaboration with Healthcare Management Foundation, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
- Cooperation agreement for specific help to training in Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
- Cooperation agreement for specific help to training in Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, University Hospital Vall d'Hebron.